Friday, August 29, 2008

Blog, Interrupted

It appears as though my grand scheme to get caught up with my posts this week has ended in a sad, tragic, DNF. I’ve been overwhelmed with both moving and planning a backpacking trip, and, unfortunately, the life-and-death decision of spork vs. spoon and fork has claimed all my obsessive energies. I’ll be in Wyoming for the next twelve days, much of it holed up in a sub 3-pound “tent” (he chuckles) braving the elements and hiding from bears in the Wind Rivers. I may find some time in civilization to post, but if not, I’ll pick it back up Sept. 11th. Until then dudes, rock on at the races this weekend, and fire those glutes.

1 comment:

runLB said...

Does Blog Like the Wind turn to Blog Of the Winds when you get back? What a great place to go spend some time!

I hope you chose the spork. At least when it falls down to the bottom of your pack, you don't have to wonder if you'll get the spoon or the fork when you dig it out.